Hey everyone! It’s only four more days until Christmas! Here are the answers to the quiz I posted at the beginning of the month.
It’s a Wonderful Life:
1. What is the name of George Bailey’s business?
A: Bailey Bros. Building and Loan.
2. What song do they sing at the end of the movie?
A: Auld Lang Syne
3. What is Uncle Billy’s wife’s name?
4. What does Mary whisper into George’s bad ear at the beginning of the movie?
A: Is this the ear you can’t hear on? George Bailey, I will love you ’til the day I die.
5. How does Uncle Billy lose the money?
A: He puts it in the paper and then hands the paper to Potter.
6. Where does the bank examiner want to spend Christmas with his family?
7. What is Violet’s last name?
8. What is the name of the little man who works for George?
9. Who is standing outside of their window singing when George goes home to Mary?
A: Bert and Ernie.
10. According to Uncle Billy what are the best three sounds in the world?
A: Breakfast is served, lunch is served, dinner is served.
A Christmas Story:
1. What are the neighbors in A Christmas Story’s last name?
A: The Bumpus’s and their hounds.
2. What does the secret decoder ring’s message say?
A: Be sure to drink your ovaltine.
3. What kind of BB gun does Ralphie want?
A: An official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200 shot range model air rifle.
4. What state does Ralphie live in?
5. What’s the bully in A Christmas Story’s name?
A: Scut Farkus.
6. What color are the bully’s eyes and what type of hat does he wear?
A: His eyes are yellow and he wears a coon skin cap.
7. What street does Ralphie live on?
A: Cleveland St.
8. What book is the movie based on?
A: In God We Trust: All Others Pay Cash.
9. What big award did Ralphie’s father win?
A: A leg lamp.
10. What is the Lone Ranger’s nephew’s horse name?
1. What color of cars don’t stop?
A: The yellow ones.
2. What famous children’s author did Buddy refer to as an angry elf?
A: Miles Finch.
3. What are the four food groups according to Buddy?
A: Candy, candy canes, candy corn, and syrup.
4. What did his diaper say?
A: Little Buddy Diapers.
5. What type of pop did Buddy drink an entire two liters of?
6. What store does Buddy go to “work” for?
7. What did the store’s Santa smell of?
A: Beef and cheese.
8. What happens to Buddy when he’s around Jovie?
A: He gets all warm and his tongue swells up.
9. What is Buddy the Elf’s baby’s name?
10. What does the mailroom smell of?