Have you ever thought about the ways Netflix is like Santa Claus? Today I would like to share with you the top five ways Santa Claus and Netflix are similar.
1. They know when you’ve been sleeping, they know when you’re awake!
Have you ever been up late at night and no matter how hard you try, you just can’t fall asleep? What was your first reaction? For many people it’s to creep downstairs and turn on Netflix. (Since finding a DVD to watch is way to much trouble that late at night!) Hence, Netflix knows when you’ve been sleeping, and they know when you’re awake. Santa knows because of his magic snow globe, which is actually kind of creepy if you think about it.
2. They know if you’ve been bad or good!
So be good for goodness sake! Netflix knows when you’ve been very good and when you’ve been very bad. They know when you’ve been misbehaving by the movies you watch.
3. They know what you like and what you don’t like!
They always know exactly what you want because they have your lists! And they check it twice!
4. They both wear red suits with white trimming!
See the similarities in style? Although, Santa’s is a little bigger and jollier than Netflix’s outfit.
5. You never see Santa or the people who make the magic of Netflix happen!
Maybe the Netflix people are Santa Claus! Mmmm…. Interesting theory. I’ll have to give that some more thought!
Merry Christmas! ~Ally