What would Christmas be like without It’s a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, or Elf? What would the world be like? Okay, maybe that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but the point is everyone loves a classic Christmas movie. But how many of the little details do people remember from the movies they watch at least once a year? I have composed a quiz to test your knowledge of the movies It’s a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, and Elf. Post your answers bellow in the comments! I’ll post the correct answers on the 20th.
It’s a Wonderful Life:
1. What is the name of George Bailey’s business?
2. What song do they sing at the end of the movie?
3. What is Uncle Billy’s wife’s name?
4. What does Mary whisper into George’s bad ear at the beginning of the movie?
5. How does Uncle Billy lose the money?
6. Where does the bank examiner want to spend Christmas with his family?
7. What is Violet’s last name?
8. What is the name of the little man who works for George?
9. Who is standing outside of their window singing when George goes home to Mary?
10. According to Uncle Billy what are the best three sounds in the world?
A Christmas Story:
1. What are the neighbors in A Christmas Story’s last name?
2. What does the secret decoder ring’s message say?
3. What kind of BB gun does Ralphie want?
4. What state does Ralphie live in?
5. What’s the bully in A Christmas Story’s name?
6. What color are the bully’s eyes and what type of hat does he wear?
7. What street does Ralphie live on?
8. What book is the movie based on?
9. What big award did Ralphie’s father win?
10. What is the Lone Ranger’s nephew’s horse name?
1. What color of cars don’t stop?
2. What famous children’s author did Buddy refer to as an angry elf?
3. What are the four food groups according to Buddy?
4. What did his diaper say?
5. What type of pop did Buddy drink an entire two liters of?
6. What store does Buddy go to “work” for?
7. What did the store’s Santa smell of?
8. What happens to Buddy when he’s around Jovie?
9. What is Buddy the Elf’s baby’s name?
10. What does the mailroom smell of?
I hope you have enjoyed this quiz! Remember to post your answers in the comments below! ~Ally